Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I just went for bananas














Came back with a bird feeder, bag of seed, more hummer juice and an oil filter.

It may be time to light the pilot light on the heater.

“Six people were injured when a shooter opened fire at a southwest Houston shopping center on Monday morning, police and fire officials said.” Hey, knock that shit off, you fucking idiots.

Too nasty yesterday for a walk, so I just went to the park to see if the cats had been fed. They had been.

Everything may happen for a reason but no one is in charge of what happens.

I think most Trump supporters consider themselves christians. I guess if you can be brainwashed into believing in god you can be brainwashed into believing in Trump.

Be buried? Hell no, no one could hear me if I say something. LOL

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

3 comments:

  1. Two people that shouldn't be are running for office and americans are letting them get away with it, what a stupid country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You entered a demolition derby? Tell us more about what it was like. I cannot imagine it being fun.... Seems like you would wake up the next day in really rough physical shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blogged about them years ago, did three or four of them. Got banged up some but always placed good, couple of first places. And I put on the first one ever done in Hamilton, Montana.

      Delete