Monday, August 29, 2016

That figures











I got distracted from completing the dinghy, that happens to me at times. Was just making it cuz I couldn’t find a used one for sale, then one shows up at a second hand store, so I bought it, a dingy man can’t have too many dinghies, hahahaha.

It came with a good anchor, two paddles, fishing net, two fishing poles and a crawdad trap for 160 bucks. Will repaint it, after I finish the one I’m making I’ll decide which one I like the best and sell the other. The one I’m making is just a bit wider.

Bobbie is like an alcoholic that doesn’t drink booze. She’ll get dressed a 1 AM to go get an RC and being as she stays broke playing bingo she can at times only afford one. When I need beer I go to the store for a 30 pack, fuck one at a time. She does buy her ciggs by the carton, right after she gets her SS, to make sure she has enough for the rest of the month, most of the time, I never see her without a cigg in her mouth.

Have a blessed fucking day.

5 comments:

  1. Har! Soon you'll have have a whole fleet of dingies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go! How does it handle? Good price, if it doesn't sink and leave you stranded somewhere you don't want to be!

    You realize that we all have our vices and eccentricities, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had time to put it in the water yet.

      Delete
  3. The start of a fleet! You will have to amass a crew now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a few days ago you were a captain. now you're an admiral!

    ReplyDelete