Monday, August 15, 2016

I wuz amused

















I wuz amused
The folks showed up yesterday for the blocks, in a PT Cruiser, what a hoot. An hour later they was back with his son’s truck and the big strapping son and those blocks made it squat.

Nice to have more room in the shop now but I also have a LOT of red building blocks I want out of there, enough to build a small building, or chicken coop or something, maybe a wall or raised garden bed, In the fall I will start putting them out by the street with a free sign.

An old couple where walking toward Walmart, holding hands. Sweet.

The lady in my cover photo is a university professor that was spot on when she said, “I love my job, I hate my job.”

Weather is still iffy, I may go fishing this morning.

Haul ass and bypass

Have a blessed fucking day.

3 comments:

  1. I just made brownies, yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son mostly the oldest one get kick when I try anything new when it comes to techie stuff.
    I tried to change my comment to this form mat. And seem to have trouble.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete