Tuesday, August 16, 2016

On the bayou















It was calm at the park yesterday, just some geese fucking around, then a monkey flew over with a paraglider but that was cool to see. Lots of geese in the park, and different kinds, I’m guessing that people that didn’t want theirs anymore dumped them in the park.

One looks like its father was a turkey, must be a real insult to a goose to be fucked by a turkey.

Two bites, nothing hooked.

Looks like more days of iffy weather, nice to have it more mild but not conductive for working on the dinghy. I could but I want to do it on days when it will be hot and sunny later in the day.

When I cable the cell phone to the computer to take pictures off it and then remove the cable the fucking computer shuts down.

Stay positive
Haul ass and bypass

Have a blessed fucking day.

8 comments:

  1. My problem is I never listen. So having a blessed fucking day will be quite accidental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rip and i send about 20 geese running for cover most mornings at the park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geese need exercise. Just don't eat park geese, I'm sure they taste like shit.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a bad day going on ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, everything is fine here.

      Delete
    2. There is a lack of screwing but it has been like that for twenty years.

      Delete