Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bullshit



So called tax free weekend here but not for all things, still had to pay it on the paint and thinner I bought yesterday, and the water timer, the cocksuckers. 

Was at Gene’s at 7:AM yesterday, to put freon in Lonnie’s P/U, then Lonnie treated me to breakfast at the Red Wagon. 

The Redneck dinghy gets moved to the property today. Just need a one man dinghy for some fishing but it will likely handle three or four people, it’s bigger than I imagined it in my mind. Won’t be fishing for a few days, will work on the boat early mornings before it gets hot.

Keep on trucking, and flow over the bullshit.


2 comments:

  1. The believers can pray for me while they are in church today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can clean up the mess from the building project. I wonder why some guy just drove his Harley down the sidewalk, cuz he cud?

    ReplyDelete