Monday, August 1, 2016

Stay crazy












While the rest of the world goes insane.

Right now I’m wishing I had a belt sander. Maybe I’ll buy one to help the economy. The cheap miter box sure is handy for my project being as I don’t want to bring the table saw over here.

August is the hottest time of summer here, good thing spirit invented air conditioning. Finely used to wearing glasses and don’t hate them anymore. In fact they are pretty handy.

A man from Corpus Christi recently moved here, he said it is getting terrible over there, so many people looking for trouble or starting fights and the watering holes are rough places. I don’t know, just reporting what he said.

Facefuck just overwhelms you with crap and wastes too much of your time and for some reason is addictive.

Keep on trucking, and flow over the bullshit.

10 comments:

  1. Just before daylight little lizards scurry around on my window screens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bbq'd lizards can be excellent if you drink enough beer first.

      Delete
  2. More people need to learn to sit and shut up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a pictured of a chair back I took, and added the text to.

      Delete
  3. I was going to say sit and shut the fuck up but changed my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I almost said that on the chair back.

      Delete
  4. You must not have needed glasses until you were in your adult years.... Me, I needed and got them when I was seven. I cannot see a damn thing without them, so I hardly know what is like not having them on. Although I now use it to my advantage, when I am at a meetin that is so damn boring I cannot stand it. I take off my glasses and look at the kalidascope of colors instead of listening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cloudy day with a hint of rain in the air and a good breeze from the ocean. it's paradise after several days of blazing sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 98 degrees here, a day of rain wud bee nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No rain here of any significance for over a month. Truly damn odd.

    ReplyDelete