Saturday, August 20, 2016

Books










I need to find some more used books to read. I’m often reading three books at a time. One at home, one in the truck, one at fishing with me.

The profile picture I was using on Facefuck was about 6 years old so I updated it with one taken yesterday, with the hat I most often wear these days.

I peeled and froze a banana just to see how that would work, it was okay to put in a milk shake.

I should work on the truck today, clean the idle control valve piston, it’s been stumbling more of late and that can be a problem in traffic.

These christian hoople heads sure get uptight when you point out that jesus loves blow jobs and cocksuckers. This isn’t the fucking day of judgement, get over yourselfs and your brainwashing.

Have a blessed fucking day.

6 comments:

  1. Hum, my profile picture here is about 20 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why people expect a preznut to show up at events like floods and such, not much they can do about it and they can stay out of the way and view it all remotely and save the taxpayers a lot of money. President: "Instead of me going there for a day just send them the million dollars it would cost the tax payers to get me there and back."

    Louisiana, do you want a million dollars or a monkey with a big security team getting in your way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum, raining, I'm not working on the truck in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember what I used to say all the time? Fucking rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. christian hoople heads can be pretty mean so you better be careful out there. super hot again today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I tend to rile them up, especially a local group here.

      Delete