Thursday, August 11, 2016

If you’re not fucking up













It’s cuz you’re not doing anything, suppose I’ll be fucking up until I die. I should have ironed the canvas before installing it, to get the fold creases out of it, took me extra time to keep working it to get them to lay down. I’ll iron the front piece before putting it on.

Those that have followed me for years know that I’ve developed some of my own ways of doing things. Like using a squeeze bottle and a paint pad when painting. Won’t go into why again. Oil based paint with thinner in it will start to eat the styrofoam part of the pad so I cut off the pad and made a wood backer.

Myra said she hopes she gets to go fishing in my redneck dinghy with me. Just when I decide she isn’t interested in me she comes up with shit like that, women, rolls eyes.

I keep forgetting to put bug spray on my legs when outside until a dozen chiggers have bit me, the little bastards, the joys of living in the south.

The lady didn’t come for the blocks yesterday, sigh.

I wish they would fix that fucking pothole on Fisk !!! Being as I’m apparently too fucking stupid to remember to avoid the son of a bitch.

Flow over the bullshit.

6 comments:

  1. It's supposed to cool down this weekend, may only get into the 80's on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that special camouflage paint?

    a stealth ship to sneak up on the fish, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have much of a color selection for oil based paint here but figure it will blend okay with the dirty water here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep waiting for someone I know to use that "Flex Seal" stuff on a cloth boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, an iron would have made it go a whole lot better.

    Maybe Myra isn't interested in you - just your boat ...

    ReplyDelete