Saturday, August 13, 2016

If you were to ask how it is going

















I would say not worth a shit. The canvas isn’t sticking to the dinghy very well, there will be lifting in places. I’m going to attribute it to the paint I’m using being as I’ve not had that problem on past projects. Well, there are ways to fix that later.

I also need another gallon of paint, the canvas soaks a lot of it up. Anyway, the back piece is on other than wrapping it over the gunwales after I turn it over. Will start putting the front piece on this morning, I ironed it yesterday.

Sherry would bust my bubble about Myra but she may be right.

Sometimes I miss my tail, it wuz fun swinging around in the trees.
Flow over the bullshit.


6 comments:

  1. Storm last evening brought the temp down, 75 degrees now but 82 percent humidity makes it seem warmer than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till you put the boat in the water. I hope you'll take pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post some, one of me in it if someone is around to take the picture.

      Delete
  3. are you going to wear a life jacket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a requirement here, at least to have one with you.

      Delete
  4. Sorry it's not working out as well as you had hoped. I imagine the air around your place is bright blue with specific words about now.

    ReplyDelete