Sunday, August 28, 2016

Just spirit







Ha !! Finely figured out how to program the game camera properly. Maybe I’ll see how it does making a video.

Those that talk to me in person may notice that I don’t cuss as much as I do on the internut, I’m just that fucking way. :-)

I fucked up covering the dinghy with the canvas, not that it isn’t a great way to cover a dinghy hull but the paint I’m using isn’t doing its part, I should have went with my plastic glue I came up with years ago, that shit is indestructible.

Hey gals, it is national go topless day, show us what ya got. :-)

Have a blessed fucking day.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you got jacked. I had a laptop/tool bag stolen a few months back. Had to say a prayer for the lowlife mudderfudder, and shell out a lot of money to replace all that stuff so that Ringo can get high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. game cameras and pocket pussies can lead to problems when they intermingle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There a day for something.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete