Monday, August 8, 2016

Ready for paint and canvas














Moved the dinghy yesterday, on the old pickup canopy is a good place for it to be stored when I’m not using it for a while and don’t want it in the truck. Let it sit out in the heat of the day for a day to give the glue and wood filler another day to cure good, will put the first coat of paint on it this morning. Yup, still have the mini camper I built a few years back.

Sometimes living alone sucks but one advantage was not getting any crap while building the dinghy in my front room. To her credit Marie never fussed when I built projects in the front room in the winter months.

About a year ago when I started going to the watering hole for a little social hour most days I put forty bucks into a gambling account, I don’t gamble a lot cuz it is generally a losing proposition but I would bet about five bucks a day. For months the amount went up and down some but recently it bounced up to a hundred bucks so I drew sixty bucks out.

Flow over the bullshit.

3 comments:

  1. It's coming right along. What color are you going to paint it? You have plenty of sunshine and heat to help it dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent idea taking the sixty bucks out. you don't have a profit until you pocket the cash.

    ReplyDelete