Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cell Phones














Did you notice that yesterdays post didn’t have any fucking cuss words in it?

If you died today would you go to heaven or Hoboken? No, I won’t go to church with you, I have checked out many kinds of churches over the years, was even on the board of trusties at one and it is all bullshit. I see no point in congregating with sheep.

Had lunch with Shawn yesterday and she showed me how things look and work on her android phone being as I’m getting one on Friday. Boy cell phones are weird compared to  computers. It’ll take forever to learn things on it. Maybe I’ll buy a cell phones for Dummies book, I love those books but they are getting expensive.

Carry the fuck on…

4 comments:

  1. i bought a small samsung android tablet to screw around on. if i like it, i might get a cell phone. (but so far i don't like it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can use an android as a phone but what the hell do I know. The androids are way different than computers so if you have used computers for years they seem like something from another planet but I guess you can get used to them. Lots of folks these days don't have computers, just a smart phone. But being old school I'm not sure I can do that. Computers can still do a hell of a lot more than a smart phone that is pretending to be a real computer.

      Delete
  2. Those dummy and the idiot books are great. Last one I got is on Quilting.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cell phones are indeed a different beast. Sort of like learning a different language. But, you get used to it eventually.

    ReplyDelete