Sunday, January 1, 2017

Have a Happy New Fear














No, I didn’t misspell it, you will find things to worry about this year.  And if you want to make God laugh tell him your plans, I would never share any of my plans with that bastard, he likes to fuck with his followers. I’m an enthusiastic agnostic, but so was Carrie Fisher.

Sure, things are going to hell but I can’t fix them so they’ll just have to go to hell. Hey, just relax and take care of your life and everything should be fine. It’s going to be a fine fucking train wreck. LOL

I figure that 2017 will be fair enough to me and if I bitch about not having a girlfriend tell me to shut the fuck up.

Having decided to let my hair grow long for a while I have to decide how to somewhat manage it, you know, trim it some, don’t want to look like a wild man.

My journey is not your journey, you lucky shits, most of you couldn’t handle my journey without going insane. What do I want for 2017? I want to catch more fish.

Okay, lets go kick 2017 in the ass.

3 comments:

  1. Leo, it was 75 degrees and sunny here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self-healing materials, interesting subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave Barry's summery of the year is interesting.

    ReplyDelete