Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sitting on the pot











Multitasking can be tricky at times. Yesterday morning I was running water into the sink getting ready to clean up and decided to take a shit. Then decided to clean the toilet some so grabbed the cloth I use for that and dipped it in the sink and washed my face with it, “Ah fuck, this is the cloth for the toilet.” LOL

Shawn Leslie Smith is the winner of the free lunch, Well, not exactly free, has to try to teach me something

Hum, you can use a keyboard and mouse on a cell phone, that would help me a lot. And next week I’m buying a new phone, one without Win 8.1 on it.

I hope I’m wrong but I sense that Willie will be moving on this year. Gene also concerns me, he is the king of denial about his drinking.

Carry the fuck on…

No comments:

Post a Comment