Thursday, January 5, 2017

2017














Five days into it, what is fucked up so far?

Some religious nuts have said that they will dance on my grave. I've now arranged to have my ashes buried at sea.

I was sitting at the bar sipping a beer when a mans phone said, “You have another fucking text message.” Hahahahaha

Got a voice mail saying they would deliver my new washing machine today but I won’t be here. Called them back and of course got sent to voice mail. Maybe they will just leave it on the front porch for me? Or take it to Home Depot so I can pick it up there tomorrow?

I’m going to Fort Worthless today, I hope the monkeys keep the left lanes clear in case I’m in a hurry.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

1 comment:

  1. Should of ask the Christain to buy you a drink. Didn't Christ turn water into wine.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete