Friday, January 27, 2017

The cowboy and the lady

















Bobbie is pretty much a prude so I was a bit surprised when I went over and asked her to put some lotion on my back and she said sure. But what the hell, she was a nurse.

Austin as you know is the capital of Texas and they seem to take pride in being different and weird. Well what the hell, it is known in some circles as Planet Texas, plenty of things are different than any other state I have lived in.

When a strange woman fumbles with her hair it is a pretty sure bet she is interested in you, this wise old man knows that. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89v1OiHGdLQ">THE COWBOY AND THE LADY.</a>

Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. Hum, my link code screwed up I guess. Oh well, likely my fault so fug it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At times I have to remind my self worry about something you can't do a damn thing about is waste of time.

    ReplyDelete