Monday, January 30, 2017











What we need here is a FELLOWSHIP OF THE AGNOSTICS, about all we have now is hanging out in a bar or at a campfire with fellow agnostics. Well, there is a beer church in Seattle so we got that going for us also.

In Canada, Justin Trudeau Says Refugees Are Welcome. Hum, then they can sneak into this country, that boarder is like a sponge. Of course yesterday some of them got killed in Quebec.

I bought a bamboo plant, for no other reason than the fact that it was only two bucks. I suppose it is a Lucky Bamboo plant, they are a fake bamboo, I don’t know shit about them, it’s going to die. LOL

Gene got a dog yesterday, a real nice border collie, name of Bear, female, very friendly, I wonder how long it will be before they are at odds with each other, hell, I can’t picture any animal, including humans living with him.

Brandie Stevens birthday was yesterday, I brought a piece of her cake home to eat this morning. Life is uncertain, eat dessert.

“Life is a bitch and she ain’t even hot.” “Also we’re going to build a wall up there in Canada to keep the all liberals from leaving although they probably should.” LOL

Carry the fuck on…

2 comments:

  1. trudeau is a fucking idiot. i don't know one person who wants more muslim refugees. it's all for his personal ego and international standing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seem some men are pretty handy in the kitchen.
    I don't have far to to Canada.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete