Saturday, January 14, 2017

I've seen a few













I’ve seen women like this, they sort of amuse me.

That new washing machine is pretty impressive but I hope the hell it lasts a while cuz there isn’t much on it I could fix. It is computerized. Put it on Power Wash and an extra rinse and it takes over an hour but it sure does a nice job, my clothes are cleaner than ever.

Facefuck groups, some of you people are fools, if you are living with someone and join a singles group your partner is going to discover that fact sooner or later. Why do you do stupid stuff like that? It’s no wonder that some relationships have so much trouble.

7 comments:

  1. those mother fucking babies can be a real pain in the neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman in your photo is Peaches Geldof and she died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, from a drug overdose, no loss.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure her kids think it's a loss.
      That's how her mama died too. Maybe you should be less of a shithead.

      Delete
    3. Well I'm not one of her kids, in fact had never heard of her before. So fuck you.

      Delete
    4. Research before posting, shit for brains. By all accounts she was a lovely person, just troubled.

      Delete
  3. I recall getting our present day washer when we first start her up to see what she would do. It sound like a jet kicking the engine in high. It scared me...not bad enough that a pee my undies.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete