Friday, January 13, 2017

At least I’m not completely worthless yet.










Yesterday I was able to pull the guts out of Gene’s table saw and clean and lube things up so it would work again. It took me almost four hours but at least I was able to do it.

If you are still following me and I haven’t pissed you off yet stick around, I’ll get around to it sooner or later.

I was shown the future of voting, you monkeys are screwed. You’ll go to a site like one of those silly profile sites you are always going to that you somehow think are fun and click on a button that says VOTE and it will vote for you based on analyzing your profile and what you post.

Hahahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. you've pissed me off a few times and i hope i've pissed you off a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew thicker skin associating with you. Probably needed to. Much as I hate to say it, you are starting to grow on me you old bastard!

    ReplyDelete