Sunday, January 15, 2017

A knack






I have a knack for ticking off believers but I don’t know how to talk snowflake. They just get under my skin, I want them to be smarter than that and it is hard to ignore them, especially if I like them. The wise ones at least keep their beliefs to themselves.

My best friends have always been agnostics and atheists and we have always been able to depend on each other when we need help, we just roll up our sleeves and get shit done and we don’t argue about some bogeyman in the sky.

I’ve gotten too complex for ‘intellectuals’ to understand, what is with that?

“new toddler-in-charge,” A reference to Trump. Hahahahaha…. Well, we survived eight years of Bush, we’ll survive four or eight years of Trump but it wouldn’t surprise me if he gets pissed off and quits.

I was watching some tree service guys take down a huge tree that was hanging over an apartment building. Using long ropes and such, pretty interesting, they are good but they sure are slow, I couldn’t afford them, it took three of them (a few times five) four days to do it.

“A long time ago in a galaxy far far away someone else might have given a fuck.” Carrie Fisher ... LOL... Love that, never saw it before.

Well behaved women seldom make history.


9 comments:

  1. It is World Religion Day...... Hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

  2. "I’ve gotten too complex for ‘intellectuals’ to understand, what is with that?"

    LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie considers herself an intellectual.

      Delete
    2. No I don't. I consider myself to be of average intelligence, but I still know you aren't complex. Narcissistic Personality Disorder doesn't make one complex.

      Delete
    3. Let me help you with that...

      "Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

      Delete
    4. Have I ever mentioned that you should shut the fuck up and suck my cock?

      Delete
  3. Recently, I guess after they let her out. Only about 5 or 6 people visit this blog anymore, I guess she just enjoys talking to the walls.

    ReplyDelete