Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fucking Honkey's









Hahaha, amusing myself. That picture was taken around 12 years ago on Vicki’s birthday when I was dating her. We also worked together at times. I suppose someone will see it as honky racist crap but this honky has never minded a little jabbing. Vicki? Ah, never got anywhere with her, great lady though, hard worker.

Got a new starter for the truck yesterday but it was too cold to change it. Should be able to but it has got to where my fingers go numb when working with cold tools and parts and 55 degrees isn’t all that cold.

Oh well, maybe the starter will keep working until it is warmer but meanwhile it is handy in case I am forced to change it, or pay some young person to change it.

Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment