Wednesday, February 1, 2017

No subject













All these years and I was not aware that Lilly Tomlin was gay. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.”

Our evolution is not a part of a cosmic master plan, unless that master out there is a complete idiot.

I spotted two big ceiling fans as I was turning off the hiway to go down my street so parked at my place and walked back to check them out, went back for the truck and they were gone. The blades are good for art projects.

“Love is a 4 letter word like fuck and shit. Fuck that shit.” LOL. Just something I saw on an other site and it amused me.

Many years ago I somewhat thought I was cultured and all that shit, service manager in a Ford and all that shit, wore ties and shit like that, yup, thought I was important, well, die today and someone else will be doing your job tomorrow, that is how important we are.

Carry the fuck on…

2 comments:

  1. We are all important to ourselves and our families... although both of those levels are ambiguous at best. That is about all we can really hope for in the dark moments.... and it is damn hard.

    ReplyDelete