Friday, February 10, 2017

Psss














The neighbors on the end unit moved out, I wonder what the next neighbor will be like.

By the time I walked a couple of other places yesterday and then to the shop I was plum sore and tired but got Dave’s carb back together. Decided I would ride the mower back to the apartment.

Shit, the key is in the truck at the apartment, I just wasn’t up to packing needed things back I need to rig up a temp fuel setup on the truck so headed back home empty handed. After going over the overpass I was waiting to cross the street at the U and a very nice lady stopped and asked me if I needed a ride, guess I even looked tired.

I took her up on it, bless her little heart, very nice lady.

I learned back in my 20’s that if things are not going right to just relax and chip away at it.
Like the time a rod started going out in the truck and I was two hundred miles away from home with little money. Make a pot of coffee and ponder and plan. It worked out okay.

If there must be trouble let it be in my time so the youth have a better life.

Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment