Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Snow







Still winter where I came from, Terry sent me this picture yesterday.

Dave and I were in the parts house for a kit for his carb and I opened the box to make sure it had a power valve in it and he wanted to know what a power valve is. “Fords piece of shit idea for a power valve for the Autolight/Motorcraft carbs.” Most carbs have power valves in them but they don’t have a frigging diaphragm type that is always leaking.

Tried to replace my starter on Sunday but was short two missing tools thanks to fucking thieves so I went to the pawn shop for them, Wild Bills is a good place for hand tools, only charge me 50 cents a tool for most of them.

Nice on the back porch last evening, mixed various materials together for a new worm box.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

1 comment:

  1. With your new smart phone, does it have a pretty good camera? I think you were still having some problems with your old camera, so if the phone's camera is decent, you may have fixed two issues at once.

    ReplyDelete