Thursday, February 2, 2017

What is it?










I have no idea what the disc is for but it was in my back yard.

There is no law in the universe saying you have to stay on topic as the poster sees it. If I ask a question about something that is posted that is on subject in my mind.

My worm box didn’t do so well, only two were still alive but I didn’t expect it to do well, it was small and I just used potting soil. Next I will use a bigger box and a better mixture of soil. The night crawlers they sell here are Canadian so maybe they won’t do well here, I don’t know.

About 82 percent of us do not make new years resolutions.

To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.
To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.
To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.
To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.
To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.
And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast.

I learned a new one yesterday…. DABT, Dumb Ass Bible Thumper. LOL, love it.

I’m almost finished. I won’t be a diamond this time around but at least I’m a polished piece of coal.

Carry the fuck on…

6 comments:

  1. I have some questions for you. Are you keeping the worms in a container lined with paper or newspaper? Are you keeping the soil moist and keeping them in the refrigerator? If you see them on top of the soil then it's time to replace everything including the paper. Use the dirt for your plants.
    Just sayin I know because my dad raised Canadian night crawlers for his fishing buddies. He had a separate fridge in the garage for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had paper in the bottom of it. And mixed some corn meal into the soil, and kept it damp and it was on the floor in the kitchen. Don't have room in my kitchen for one.

      Delete
    2. I mean I don't have room in my fridge

      Delete
  2. The object is a toy.... sort of a "frisbee" that kids throw back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of that but it sucks as a Frisbee.

      Delete
  3. Gee I have no question. Sure hope your day is going good.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete