Sunday, February 5, 2017

FREE LABOR
















Free labor is so unreliable, a van is still not fixed and It’s been almost two months now, I don’t like working on them at my age anyway, things are hard to get to and I can only work on wrenching when it is 70 degrees or more, unless it is something that only takes a few minutes.

I’ve almost quit drinking, just two beers a day now, getting too damn old to handle more than that. Some folks tell me to think of my finger as a mouse when using a smart phone. Piff, pretty damn limited mouse, only one button, stupid fucking mouse.

Went to the hospital to visit Brandi yesterday (pictured) she has been there since her birthday but she is looking pretty good now and may get out tomorrow.

Sunday services will be held at the whorehouse today
Relax, have some fucking fun.

Hi god.
I told you to call me Martha.
What the hell difference does it make, everyone knows you are god.
I wish I had a hot tub.
What the hell for? It would smell like fish anyway.
Fuck you.
Okay, let’s get it on.


1 comment:

  1. I won't give my opinion on ages. You been at aging longer them me.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete