Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A knife










On a walk recently I spotted a rusty old knife so brought it home to check out. Soaked it in vinegar for three days to remove the rust and after cleaning it up a bit discovered it is a steak knife with a four inch blade made by Ontario Knife Works. They make a lot of blades for the military, damn good steel in them and a set of four steak knifes are a 160 bucks on the website.

Pretty pitted but cleaned it up the best I could and honed a decent edge back on it. When Tony Reyes was in town he brought me two of his BBQ sammichs so I gave it to him being as he does a lot of cooking and I don’t need another knife, hopefully he will get a lot of use out of it.

Tony makes fine BBQ, it sits right in your gut and doesn’t make your asshole explode, thanks Tony.

RIDE A POWERFUL PONY

3 comments:

  1. yeah, an exploding asshole can be bothersome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBQ sandwich does sound good! The picture you posted looked a bit like you were growing a mustache, until I looked a bit closer. You should try it, though, the shape of your upper lip Mia such that it looks like you would have a damn good shaped walrus style mustache if you let it grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Northern BBQ is different than Southern BBQ, I like Northern BBQ better. I'm not growing no damn hair on my face, can't stand not to shave.

      Delete