Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Day at the bayou















Want to cut back on meat to be more kind to the planet? Eat more bugs.

Wish I had a rock grinder or hammer mill to bust up that bunch of old building blocks into driveway gravel, I don’t like to take things like that to a landfill when it can serve a good purpose again. But it would take me a long time to do with just a hammer.

Done making the wood boxes for inside the cab of the truck, now to transfer stuff to them after I replace the seat covers.

A lot of posts about cancer going around, I refuse to pray to a motherfucking god that allows people to get it.

Know why they have a cock on a weathervane? Cuz if they had a cunt the wind would blow right through it. (George Carlin)

I’m going to spend most of the day at Favis…..

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you actually make a little bit of sense! Hey, I'll give credit where credit is due. Good Post you old bastard.

    ReplyDelete