Sunday, May 21, 2017

Talked to my son

















Soooo, talked to my son Friday, he finely got out of Vegas and having a fucked up life and is in Wisconsin doing well, got married to the gal that put up with his shit for years, I met and like her, owns a home, and a CanAm. Really nice to hear from him and know that he is doing well. He hates computers and doesn’t do the internut but we can call each other at times.

Went to May Friday, juz for the hell of it to get out of the cave for a bit. Kind of place you can ride your mower everywhere, if there wuz anywhere to go. Pretty big school but there isn’t much to do out there other than screw and make babies.

Some years back a lady had a video on Utube about making toy rocket engines with black powder and Durham’s Wood Putty but I can’t find it so I’m experimenting at making my first one. Maybe I’ll get into making my own fire works, they are expensive in the stores and boring compared to what we used to get.

Those young chickens are starting to look pretty tasty, free range and nice and juicy, hell yeah. LOL…. The roster has the hen nesting again already, the lucky bastard.

We have our very own witch, how cool is that? She lives in the units across the way, may be interesting to meet and talk to her some.

2 comments:

  1. excellent find with the missing first page of the bible. i hope it gets well publicized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some time I find computer, I just want to toss out the window and other it so easy to deal with.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete