Saturday, May 20, 2017

What a fucking dud














Saw something online about a possible tornado and the wind was kicking up some so I turned the computer off. Don’t have a weather app on my phone but got an alert anyway, five minutes later the alarms started going off then Bobbie came over to tell me a tornado was heading our way, “No shit?” Interesting stuff and she doesn’t want to die, hahahahaha, wrong fucking planet lady. “Why worry about a storm when the medical complex is slowly killing you, just go home and take your nine pills.”

So I stayed up to watch all the excitement and sat on the back porch with Garfield’s lazy fucking brother. I want my fucking money back, I’ve been through much more dangerous nature events than that dud.

3 comments:

  1. I’ve been through killing floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and other events, I wanna see a fucking tornado. Bobbie hid in the closet, hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. laugh, had the fickle finger pointed your way Bobbie might be laughing and yo ass would be in a different zip code. fuck tornadoes and earthquakes, I can handle anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True enough but I would beat dying of old age.

      Delete