Sunday, May 28, 2017

Little fuckers


















Catch a fair amount of fucking little crappie this time of year and if you want to just catch them for fun (or bait) fish right against the bank. But if you use them for bait don’t let a fish cop catch you.

The most common use I’ve heard for waterglass over the years is to seal engine blocks, have never tried it myself, I use KW Block Sealer. Folks use it to try to seal bad head gaskets, forget that shit, won’t work on them, nothing but new head gaskets will fix bad head gaskets. When young I had a old Dodge with a flathead six in it, carried a new head gasket with me all the time, it went out about every five hundred miles.

Rewebbing a lawn chair with the kind of retainers my old chair has was a pain in the ass but I got it done.

Many of us have served to protect the rich and powerful and fight their wars for them, sometimes I think we are idiots.

RIDE A COLORFUL PONY

6 comments:

  1. 5:30 AM, still warm and muggy, ugg....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't hard back in those days of easy to work on cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a AT&T commercial on TV.......takes place in a barber shop..........there's a guys photo in the barber shop....guy in the photo looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've mulled that last statement over for about 50 years now. and I am quite certain we were idiots. Happy thought...all the fuckers that sent us there are dead now and we aren't....not yet anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to smoke them...Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete