Wednesday, May 3, 2017

We went fishing










Carrol and I went fishing yesterday, we all know that I suck at fishing but this time I get to blame her for not catching anything. But I don’t care, she is good company and a fine fishing buddy.

We wasn’t at the best spot cause of brush that kept wanting to take our hooks but didn’t fish where I wanted to cuz some other folks were at that spot. Fishing isn’t as good as it was 20/30 years ago anyway but I don’t really mind, just like to get out there with nature and a line in the water and if I catch a fish that is just a bonus, especially if she gets to clean the fish.

3 comments:

  1. Got yourself a girlfriend?
    Congratulations! Maybe you'll be nicer now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a damn sight nicer than you are, I know how to be nice to nice women.

      Delete
  2. I am glad you and Carol had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete