Saturday, May 27, 2017

Beautiful fucking day


















It was a beautiful fucking day to be at the bayou but when I got there to drown some fucking Canadian Immigrants I discovered that the new container of worms I had bought the day before where yuk, more dead than alive so I had to drive back to town to exchange them for some good ones, I want my fucking immigrants healthy before I torture them.  Lesson learned, check container before buying.

Cuz of recent rains the bayou was flowing pretty good so using a bobber would have been a pain in the butt so I fished on the bottom. The damn overhanging trees make casting iffy, plenty of tackle ends up in them but the shade is nice to have. Thinking I may get a radio controlled boat to take the line out to where I want it.

The internut said you can boil and freeze eggs for later use so I tried that, not impressed and won’t do it again.

I enjoy living by rules, or breaking them, depending, on my whims and wants and needs.

RIDE A WILD PONY

2 comments:

  1. It is my humble fucking opinion that it is too early in the year to be this fucking warm, A/C ran all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right is right and wrong is wrong...but rules are meant to be bent..
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete