Friday, June 2, 2017

Amused












I’ve been blessed with no internut for a while, don’t know why, don’t care, I’m convinced that Facebook in particular is driving us at least partly insane, not that I have any issues with insanity, as long as it doesn’t lead to murder, mayhem and destruction.

A white a black and a Mexican, all friends, are sitting in a bar posting racist shit on the internut just to get others reactions while they laugh their asses off. I’m amused.

Different now than in the 70’s, now when you can’t sleep you can get up and find others on the internut to chat with that can’t fucking sleep either.

Killed two more worms at Fabis yesterday, poor things. Squirm squirm, ouch, ouch, fuck that hurts. Splash, Ah man, I’m fucked, goodbye cruel world. Some turtles floated by, wondered if one was my buddy, saw the snake again.

Was bringing in what felt like a decent size fish but it dived for some brush and I lost it. Being the dumb ass dipshit I am at times I wasn’t using a lighter leader so also lost the swivel and sinker. No extra hook with me so I just set there and polished my cock for a while.

Nice weather this time of year in Texass.

RIDE A SPOTTED PONY

No comments:

Post a Comment