Tuesday, June 20, 2017

New Grill






I hope I like this sum bitch, it cost me thirty bucks, better not warp like my old one did. I’ll put the old one in the camper.

I now have more cum catchers than I do good tee shirts. Don’t like shopping for clothes but don’t wear tee shirts in Texas much anyway, only in the winter. In the summer you get as naked as possible.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bought something but I actually use my foot spa every few months for a good soak, and clip my toe nails.

Seems like milk and eggs are really cheap here, must be subsidized.

4 comments:

  1. Not much of a shopper...Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBC:

    I agree with the idea that shopping is not enjoyable.

    I have a sincere question for you... when you first quit smoking, how long did it take for you to stop wanting tobacco? How long has it been now since you stopped? And, what was the hardest aspect about stopping for you? I admire you for stopping and am
    Wanting to get there myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate to disappoint you but I only quit for about a week and started again so I'm still trying to stop again. Hardest thing I've ever done.

      Delete
  3. With our low cost of living you get more bang for your buck in Texas.

    ReplyDelete