Monday, June 12, 2017

JUZ SUM BS















Didn’t take many pictures when camping so have no more to post, will just bore you with more talk about it. On Wednesday (I’ll never learn how to spell that word) I was sitting there reading a book when Art Shannon, city cop stopped, asked to see my camping permit, no problem, had one with me.

I know that some folks think it is weird of me but I happen to like cops, 99 percent of them anyway, get to know them and they are just people like the rest of us. He ended up standing there talking to me for about forty five minutes. Nice guy, interesting, really enjoyed meeting him.

We of course talked some about guns and shooting, he said twice that he isn’t a survivalist but he just doesn’t think in those terms, if things go to hell he’ll do just fine, better than a lot of folks.

Should start referring to this place as the Cat House, Bobbie likes to feed every stray cat that shows up, plus the chickens that took up in this area, there are at least seven baby kittens here now, I’m surrounded by pussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment