Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Last camping for now















When Tim wuz talking to me on Tuesday he wasn’t having any luck finding work he can do or a small business he could start up, we talked some about getting into some black market stuff, won’t but it’s fun to toss around such ideas at times.

On Thursday morning a man stopped to check out my little camper, don’t recall his name but he works for corrections, we was bullshitting about all sorts of things when Art showed up and visited for a while again. I mentioned that I couldn’t be a cop and explained why and that seemed to tickle him.

Ed also dropped by for a visit that evening.

Good trip, likely won’t go camping again until fall, getting warm here.

1 comment:

  1. So, I must have missed it if you posted it earlier. Why cannot (or could you not have) been a police officer?

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete