Friday, October 20, 2017

Things











Since starting on my pain in the ass spiritual quest/journey 20 years ago I’ve pondered on many things a hell of a lot more than I’ve wanted too.

Got to thinking that it may be a good thing that the christians adopted some of the old pagan traditions. Were it not for that their religions would still be boring as fuck and they would still be the murderess bastards they was in their earlier history. At least they have calmed down a little bit.

I was fucking Johnny’s sister, Suzy, on the old sofa on the front porch while steeters lunched on my ass and sweat ran down the crack in the Louisiana heat when her new friend walked up. “Hi Suzy, who ya fucking?” “Hi Jo Ann, this is Johnny’s brother, Billy.” “Hi Billy, nice cock.” “Hi Jo Ann, thank you, nice tits.” “Thank you, can I have some of that cock?” “Stick around for a few minutes, Suzy is about done in.” “Will do.”

Hahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

1 comment:

  1. Was behind three other rigs at a stop sign and a lady in a fancy suv backed out of a parking space into me. So I pulled over to check and it had just bent my back bumper a bit on the right side, she said her rig looked okay so fuck it. Not dealing with her insurance company for a pissy little claim on an old bumper on my old truck.

    ReplyDelete