Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My pumkin
















Sounded like a bomb yesterday, or a gas explosion blowing an apartment up. But it was just a transformer fuse blowing, so we wuz without power for two hours. Our piece of shit heaters don’t work when the grid is down so the first thing I did was turn on the oven. Some of the folks here can’t do that as they have newer kitchen stoves with electric ignition. I suppose they could use a match to light a couple of burners.

It’s different in Texas, I guess an outfit called OnCor is in charge of most of the grid here, and an OnCor truck came by but it was an independent that showed up to fix it.

Big flock of turkeys on the road to Fabis, I could have shot some but didn’t have a gun with me. I don’t want to bother with one anyway.

God told me what she doesn't give a shit about any of this. That is why she gave us free will, got fucking bored with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment