Sunday, October 15, 2017

A bit of fishing











Drowned a worm yesterday but never even got a bite in an hour. A lots of folks say that live bait is the best, or a cut up perch, I’ve never used live bait before, may try it. Some folks were camping at site six but wasn’t fishing so I went ahead and fished there.

I don’t have any heavy duty fishing gear but took the stoutest pole I have and with a big treble hook I cut the points off of I fished some branches out of the water while it is low.

Didn’t even ask why I felt hurt, that is how little she cared.

Last year my truck A/C worked for three months, got me through the hottest part of summer. This year it is still working good, guess whatever the stop leak shit is in the more expensive freon is worth the extra ten bucks a can for older systems like mine.

3 comments:

  1. why are you hurt?

    i suspect you give more than you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invited her to lunch and she showed up but then rushed through her meal and seemed like she wanted to be somewhere else even though we where having a good time talking about things. Then she left me at the cashier station and rushed off while I was paying instead of waiting for a half minute so we could say goodbye outside. Now it seems that she is pissed because I mentioned it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm not allowed to calmly share my feelings with someone I'm talking to the wrong fucking person.

    ReplyDelete