Sunday, October 29, 2017

A pile of shit?

















Why would a lady wear a pile of shit on her head?

New winter coat? Na, still using the one I bought at a Target store in Fredrick, Maryland in 1986.

I see that Fabis has a camping fee now, I may not camp there again and just consider it a day use place.

I’ve said it before but I’ve given up on ever having a girlfriend or mate again, from now on they are all just casual friends.

Some folks can figure out how to spend a quarter of a million a year and still make it sound like it isn’t enough for a family of six.

The Streets of Laredo is a pretty damn good movie, four hours long but I watched it again.

 “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness."

If you have been praying to a god for some time and your life or health is still fucked up I’d say that you just don’t get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment