Friday, August 4, 2017

It broke


















Me? I’m mostly just watching you other monkeys fuck around.

Piddly poop shit, a fishing pole broke.

It is possible that what you don’t understand you don’t have to understand.

Today’s women are like today’s cars, confusing as fuck.

Discovered what will lift old wine stains off of a hardwood floor, ammonia.

If you could live life again what would you like to be? I’d like to be an engineer.

Now for a fucking public service announcement, if you live in Texas you need to renew your fishing license at the end of the month.

3 comments:

  1. sonny's very happy being an engineer. he's off to a gold mine in ontario next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill opt for a piano player in a cat house. My son is an engineer and he never even mentions his job, must be some dull stuff, I suppose. My son-in-law is a free lance programmer and he will bend your ear.

    ReplyDelete