Sunday, August 27, 2017

Healed?












Having hurricane parties is an odd concept too me but I guess a lot of people do it. Of course Texans are crazy.

I have to admire Texans, generally speaking they are hard headed but also tough and resilient. Except for a few crybabies that are whining all the time.

Have only seen three reported deaths cuz of Harvey so Katrina is still the queen of recent storms. I wonder what drama the news monkeys will bring us next.

I guess that all of the things I’ve been through and seen in this life that it has made me cynical.

Nice to have the doors open for fresh air in August, the storm cooled it down some here.

Ed McMillan brought me an other dozen farm eggs, cool, will steam some to take fishing. The news media can come up with dramas faster than we can deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment