Saturday, August 26, 2017

Another storm








Everyone choosing to live on coastal areas must realize that nature is going to kick their asses at times, in very expensive ways. Nature can kick ass anywhere but the odds increase a lot on the coasts. I like to visit them but would never live on one. At my age I’ve seen it all a number of times so too me it is just shit that happens that we have no control over. I suppose lots of folks stayed put to ride it out but I’m not sure that is wise.

Those that are always online complaining about their pain and discomfort are a pain in the butt.

On a walk yesterday I spotted a shopping cart some moron abandoned, being the fine bastard I am I returned it to the store.

A single rotation of a wind turbine can produce enough energy to power one home for 40 hours…. If that is true I’m impressed.

4 comments:

  1. How much rain are you anticipated to get where you are at in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that much, as storms go Harvey was a wimp.

      Delete
  2. who's the bigger cry baby and whiner; the rat or snowbrush?

    ReplyDelete