Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Outlet ?



That sign never makes any fuking sense to me, what the hell do they mean by NO OUTLET? People just go down it and stay there forever? Pretty damn sure you can just turn around and drive back out.

So I took the new boat to the bayou yesterday to test it, didn’t need a speed boat but most of them are, boys like fast toys. Can get it to run sort of slower but within minutes I misjudged a turn and grounded it on the other side of the bayou. Wasn’t anyone there with a boat so I went to the caretakers house and he sent his daughter out in a kayak to retrieve it for me. Bless her little heart, wouldn’t even take any money for it.

The motors are big and powerful, maybe I’ll trim the propellers some to slow it down.

I guess I should at least get a float tube to go after my fuckup’s.

1 comment:

  1. there's a model boat club where me and rip walk. the speed boats are a pain in the ass but the big old slower boats are real cool. tug boats, destroyers, paddle boats etc. and one guy has a submarine that actually submerges.

    ReplyDelete