Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Big things














Texas is known for big things but I’m glad that big fucking bug was dead when I came upon it, they may be nasty fuggers.

Fuk, ninety five bucks for a new alarm battery. Maybe I can find or make a two or three minute timer that would work on that system. On the other hand why should I give a shit if the neighbors have to listen to an alarm until the battery goes dead if they won’t even bother to call the cops or check it out themselves. I miss the old days when folks looked out after each other better.

10 comments:

  1. did you check the price on amazon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't have to buy it on amazon, just see how much they sell it for. i use amazon as a point of reference before i buy somewhere else.

      Delete
  2. An ugly, harmless very noisy Cicada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, nasty big big for sure, those cicadas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, hey your old buddy John Wells has gone fucking Hollywood. An experiment in sustainable living my aching ass, what a poser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't looked at his blog for ages, will see if I still have a link to it.

      Delete
    2. He is still boring as hell....

      Delete
  5. An ugly, harmless very noisy Cicada.


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete