Friday, July 21, 2017

Jars













The fantastic looking built like a brick shit house Edna brought me a refreshment in a quart canning jar and said that I could keep the jar. It sat on a shelf for months until I was reminded that they fit on a blender so now I use it almost everyday. Next to my coffee maker the blender is often my most used kitchen appliance.

Decided that I could use a couple more jars to store things in the fridge so I bought a case of them the other day, if you could use a one quart canning jar let me know. You can buy single jars at Krogers but they are almost 2 bucks each.

Math made simple…… If you have 20 dollars and your wife has 5 dollars she has 25 dollars.

I once made a pretty cool bubble machine that ran on 12 volts, I could really pump out the bubbles at the war protest rally's. In the past I have made many interesting things just using junk that was laying around.


1 comment:

  1. I knew underneath all the bullshit you were a mad scientist! I like the bubble machine. I blew bubbles once but then she had me arrested! ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete