Wednesday, July 12, 2017

FAN














The vice president of the local chapter of the Texas Itty Bitty Tittie club gave me an oscillating tower fan. It would oscillate but not blow so I gutted it, just as I figured, the bushings were dry. Those little brushless motors don’t have much starting torque so if the bushings need oil they won’t start spinning.

So I took the motor apart and cleaned and oiled it but the motor windings fried I guess, fit and quality seem pretty good, to bad the motor died early. I don’t need it anyway, it was just something for me to do and I saved some of the parts.

These silly monkeys, proving for thousands of years that praying does not work.

Stuff happened yesterday, stuff will happen today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Ben, didn't have anything worth posting. Still don't.

    ReplyDelete