Saturday, April 15, 2017

Motherfucker











The motherfucker that broke into my camper took most everything but the bed so I need to gather some things together for camping next week. Need a one burner stove but Walfart is out of stock so don’t know where to get a cheap one here.

The crazy old ladies that live here called the cops on the crazy old lady here that steals plants (and other things) from them, like the cops gives a fuck about crazy old ladies that steal plants from crazy old ladies. She doesn’t take any of my stuff, I made it clear I’ll spank her ass if she does.

It is best to use things before ………

1 comment:

  1. If you can't find one locally, maybe Amazon.com? Not sure if you like that place or not, but they are fast, and if no one near you has one.... Might be worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete