Sunday, April 2, 2017

An opinion















A word from your most memorable nobody…..
It is my humble fucking opinion that we should be able to ride our mowers anywhere in town we need to go. But I would suggest a top speed of 25 MPH. My mower is just 10 HP but 25 MPH would be a piece of cake for it with a pulley change.

Have noticed something since moving to Texas, the highways here get pretty slick during rains, more so than where I’m from. I fish tailed on a corner yesterday and I was only going about 25 MPH.

Mine eyes has seen the glory of the coming of the lord, he comes squealing around the corner in his pink and yeller Ford. Glory glory what a hell of a way to go, his rod is rolling on…… LOL

4 comments:

  1. Did you ever see that film (about 10 years ago, I think) about the fellow who drove across the country on his lawn mower to visit his brother? It was actually pretty good.

    I too think having a Pinto (with a manual transmission) would be a lot of fun! As long as the gas tank filler tune was fixed.

    Do you have any siblings? I do not remember you ever mentioning any.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard about but haven't seen the movie. Pinto got a bad rap, not that many of them burned. I've mentioned my kids many times over the years but you are hit and miss on my posts over the years. My first born daughter is the only one I'm in contact with these days. She lives in Newport, Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry BBC.... I know you have kids. You have mentioned them. But, I meant, do you have siblings... brothers or sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you did say siblings, my goof. 2 sisters (now dead) and a brother, status unknown.

    ReplyDelete